All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Yesterday
  3. Last week
  4. Elfad

Improvements.

Well, I guess my job as a community member is to point out problems to make it easier for you guys to fix it im neither CC of Developter nor I know how much experience current ones have and what are they capable of doing in order to solve it. But if you want a my suggestion how to fix it I will give you one. Speaking of PVP its easy, simply release new PVP set or make arena one obtainable via PVP tokens or honor. PVE is major problem and it could be tricky, since CUSTOMS exists and youre trying to play around PVE. Simply wont work, best solution would be to make upgrades based on daily and weekly content, BUT not to make players to depends on others since everything is soloable anyways and when I say daily it should include doing such things in any period of the day within 24 hours not every 4 hours, upgrades should be individually not grouply since it doesn't make sense anyways. I will give you an example: take that new VIP ZONE + items, they are not worth it. First you need like 1% chance to get it lets say you need 20 VIP ZONE runs for warrior legs in best way scenario including the fact there are no other warriors around. Then you need like 100 VIP ARMOR tokens that would be also 10 runs min. Perfect fix of such thing would be the Mythic+ chest prototype from retail. You need to do unique things to get key for a chest, you open it WEEKLY, and you have 100% chance to get a 1x random piece of VIP Zone item and 10% chance to get VIP ZONE+ item but in that case youre not getting it 100% VIPZONE item. In order to obtain key you will have to do unique things (which you guys should think of) that will keep you busy whole week, either trough time consuming daily quests or just some kind of farming. So player will need like 8 weeks in order to get full VIPZONE items which would be guaranteed and even then they has them they wont hit the gearing cap because they will still farm same KEY to get 10% VIPZONE+ pieces. About VIP ZONE, it should be included in any upgrading content, rather make individual jewelry or Weapon pieces which would have like 1-10% chance to drop depends on the item they should act like WORLD BOE items, Some of them might be best in slot and be worth farming, some of them would be just a middle gearing item which would help you trough gearing process. Also after rep is fixed adding more content to such rep wouldn't be bad.
  5. stanley

Brawlers >Freed Deamonne

fixed, thank you for all
  6. Shagrath

Brawlers >Freed Deamonne

Damage of brawlers bosses has been adjusted, please try again and give some feedback!
  7. Shagrath

haste cap with spell chares

It's being looked into, already contacted the dev who wrote the script that allows us to adjust the haste scaling on dots/hots.
  8. Shagrath

Light's Breach bug report

That has been removed temporarily until we find the issue causing the rep gain to drastically increase after each kill for some players.
  9. Shagrath

Improvements.

Okay, so you brought up the problems but didn't really explain how you would fix it. Go into a bit more details, please.
  10. stanley

bosses in the VIP zone don't give a reputation
  11. stanley

haste cap with spell chares

I have problem with haste cap on spell char, doesn't work as well as with 255, can you do something about it? I attach a video https://we.tl/t-7ZgSMmiLhy
  12. stanley

Brawlers >Freed Deamonne

I attach another boss https://we.tl/t-QkUBMilXxZ continue, has no meaning
  13. stanley

Brawlers >Freed Deamonne

Chain Fireball dmg , screen speaks for itself
  14. Elfad

Improvements.

Hello there, I would like to share few ideas/suggestions with you guys on i80 update. Obviously these suggestions are made from my own perspective so you might not like them, but that doesn't mean you can trashtalk in comments without valid arguments. So basically the way server works at the moment aint perfect, I understand that server is not stabilized yet and its still full of bugs, but I have feeling that same mistake is going to happen again. Okay, so at the moment, now (Monday, 6/10/2019 10:52 PM) you do have 10 players online 2 of them farming world bosses 8 afking in mall. That is the thing you wanted right ? Whole content and pretty much everything is made around PVE even though customs exist and players like me hits the cap in 1 day, not exactly the cap I do need however 7 days of playtime in order to get VIP ZONE FRAGMENTS and I do have to be active every 4 hours for like 10 minutes and afk the rest. Point is nothing huge was realized, from normal players perspective its just 1 new weapon, 2 trinkets and 1 finger, right ? You wanted to base on PVE, you got it I don't have anything against PVE but same thing is happening once again. Everyone will hit solo content in like a day and rest they will simply afk in mall and be active every 4 hours for 10 minutes in order to progress. Now lets ask ourself the following question : Why are they not doing anything else in meanwhile ? Answer is simple, you guys didn't want to work around PVP content. Now I am expecting standard question to appear : We cant balance PVP blablabla, we work on PVE first. And that's not the exact thing I wrote. No one asks for balance at this stage of server, simply release content. Who doesn't like it or finds PVP unbalanced, he simply wont PVP. Just like people who think farming world bosses 5 hours straight, for single weapon upgrade is pointless wont PVE for example. I see that you are trying to keep players online and active with that every 4 hours farming upgrades, but that's not the way to do it. Rather make requirements for upgrade high with a chance to farm them constantly instead of logging every 4 hours and having population every 4 hours. Lots of people are not even able to catch VIP bosses because they die in like 10 minutes, or simply they are not able to log every 4 hours because hmmm... idk, they have life? Back to PVP, when Im implying that PVP content should be added it doesn't mean that it will take mainstage, PVE is always be more popular way to obtain items and I understand that. I simply want the possibility to progress while doing thing I like more, for example from PVPers perspective, why should I farm world bosses for straight 5 hours Iike I did tonight and probably I have to do it again for new weapon, if I simply could in best way scenario farm 5 hours straight battlegrounds in order to get similar weapon ment for PVP purposes. I really didn't wanted to be so offensive and impulsive, but that's the way how do I interact. I am sorry if anyone is offended, it wasn't my intention.
  15. boptart

Custom boss idea

Warlord Reggar: 600,000,000 health, 2.0 attack speed for about 500,000 damage vs armor cap, armor and resist 25% higher than world boss. Phase 1: Frost Cleave: Deal 110% melee damage as frost damage to all targets infront of the caster - 20 yard range every 4 seconds Phase 2: 80% health Just a Scratch: Stun all players for 5 seconds (non removable), Dialogue: "Is that all you've got?!", increase damage dealt by 5%. Fire Slash: Target player burns for 50,000 damage per second (before resistances/talents) for 5 seconds. Cast every 10 seconds (do not cast first one until stun wears off) Phase 3: 50% health Tilt the Odds: Stun all players for 5 seconds (non removable), Dialogue: "I'm just getting started, prepare to face the ultimate warrior!" reduces all player maxs health by 50%, increases attack speed by 20%, reduces damage taken by 10%. Decrepid Blow: Attacks target with second highest threat for 150% melee damage as shadow damage before resists/talents and reduces all stats of target by 60% for 5 seconds. Cast every 10 seconds. Player with highest threat cannot be hit by this attack even while solo. Phase 4: 20% health Desperate Assault: Increases damage dealt by 20%, increases damage taken by 20%. Phase 5: 10% health Upon entering phase 5: Dialogue "I...I can't let you win. I WON'T LET YOU WIN!" Final Strike: attack all players for 15,000,000 FIRE damage before resistance/talents . Un-interuptable, 5 second cast time.
  16. Zexen

Ormorok from the Nexus respawns infinitely. Go to the Nexus Kill Ormorok Wait up to 2 sec He will respawn Kill him Respawns again Rinse repeat
  17. This will be my running list of suggestions for the new realm , sorted by how important I think it is. VIP Instance: Remove blooz craze from all mobs/boss Nazja Slave: agonizing strike + 50% damage, health +40% Nazja Surger: water bolt +900% damage, water spout +400% damage, health + 40% Nazja Priestess: nature bomb +1500% damage, health + 40% Nazja Gladiator: gorloc stomp +1500% damage, mortal cleave damage -20%, health + 40% Nazja Shaman: ball lightning +200% damage, lightning ring +900% damage, health +40% Warlord Dozi: melee -25%, lightning cloud (also DoT) +100% damage, throw shield +1500% damage, health + 80% General Kshashtha: melee -30%, attack speed +20%, ribbon of souls +200% damage, health +80% Lady Suso: shadow blast damage -30%, shock blast +300% damage, health +100%, debuff attack time increase from 400% to 300%  picture of the DPS of each enemy in VIP instance World Boss: All bosses: +100% attack speed, melee -60% damage, health +50% Kraator: scorch +100% damage, possibly add some typeof magic/curse DoT that is dispellable that ticks for around 70,000 Uvuros: icebolt +150% damage, frost blast +60% damage Terrorguard: ground tremor +800% damage, poison nova DOT +900% damage, wrath +100% damage, petrifying breath DOT -50% damage Broggok: ground tremor +800% damage, frost blast +200% damage Nathrezim: Needs something other than auto attacks, never saw a spell En'kilah: blast nova +100% damage, fel fireball +100% damage, fel fireball DOT +20% damage Arathorn: frost strike -80% damage Loatheb: bloodthirst -80% damage picture of world boss DPS Paladins: seal of vengeance/corruption: cut damage about 15-20% hammer of righteousness: 150% weapon damage caused as holy damage exorcism: + 80% damage holy wrath: 200% damage increase holy shield: 100% damage increase avenger's shield: 1,000% damage increase shield of righteousness: 2,500% damage increase increase armor from devotion aura to +10% paladin talent vindication set to 7% reduction instead of a flat amount Death Knight: Plague strike: +100% damage Death Coil: +300% damage Icy Touch: +50% damage Heart strike: +50% damage Obliterate: +50% damage Scourge strike: +50% damage High: The last quest for the new weapons SHOULD NOT include having to do the vip zone. I know of about 5 people on the server who can even kill the bosses locking the rest of the population out of even doing the content beacuse they sure as hell arent going to drag everyone along for all the kills. custom glyphs re scale world boss spell/skill damage to stop 1 shotting players in full vip4 adjust hunters mark to give 5-10% attack power boost instead of a flat amount adjust orc racial "blood fury" to do +5% attack power instead of flat amount Thunderfury: proc +100% damage, equip +3 lightning damage to +4 or 5 Thundering skyflare diamond: reduce haste from 480 to 24 Black magic enchant: reduce haste from 250 to 25 Comet's trail: reduce haste from 726 to 38 Dragonspine trophy: reduce haste from 325 to 16 Mark of norgannon: reduce haste from 491 to 24 Scale of Fates: reduce haste from 432 to 21 Elemental focus stone: reduce haste from 522 to 26 Embrace of the spider: reduce haste from 505 to 25 The egg of mortal essence: reduce haste from 505 to 25 The skull of gul'dan: reduce haste from 175 to 17 Smooth havoc amber: reduce crit to +30 Medium: increase drop rate of highborne weapon quest items from chests now that the weapons as high a priority increase drop rate of world boss items for weapon/bag quests about +10% change playtime rewards to world boss items, jewellers orb, etc add tabards/shirts to dungeons or some other area Low/Quality of Life: small QOL : change WB corpses to despawn after about 2 minutes add 30 minute horn of winter buff to buff NPC
  18. Earlier
  19. For ways to impliment these glyphs I would suggest VIP 3+ requirement and either A: Drop from any world or VIP instance/zone boss, maybe a 5% chance to get a random glyph B: Sell them for something between 40-60 VP each or even 1 DP, maybe 2. Or Both For the actual glyphs, Paladin: Glyph of The Light: Increases spell power by 60% of your strength and increase the amount healed by critical heals by 10% (touched by the light talent rank 3) Glyph of Sanctum: Increases spell power by 30% of your attack power and critical healing spells heal for 60% extra over 12 seconds (sheath of light talent rank 3) Glyph of The Lightsworn: Your Hammer of Righteousness ability deals 20% increased damage + your seals and judgements deal 10% increased damage + while divine illumination is active your healing spells are 35% stronger (tier 10 paladin set bonus) Glyph of Triumphent Judgements: Your judgements deal 10% additional damage + your Righteous Vengeance ability can now be a critical (tier 9 paladin ret set + judgement glyph) Glyph of The Storm: Increases the damage dealt by divine storm by 10% + your divine storm now heals for an additional 15% of the damage it causes (tier 7 ret paladin set + glyph of divine storm) Druid: Glyph of Guidance: Increases spell power by 12% of your intellect (lunar guidance talent rank 3) Glyph of The Stars: Reduces the cooldown of starfall by 30 seconds + increases the damage done by starfall by 10% and decreases radius by 50% (glyph of starfall + glyph of focus) Glyph of The Moon: Your moonfire ability now has a chance for periodic damage to be crits + increases periodic damage of moonfire by 75% but the initial damage is reduced 90% tier 9 blanace set + glyph of moonfire) Glyph of The Eclipse: Starfire increases the duration of moonfire on the target by 3 seconds , up to 9 maximum + increases the bonus granted by eclipse for wrath and starfire by 7% (glyph of starfire + tier 8 balance set) Glyph of Enhanced Rejuvenation: Your rejuvination ability now has the ability to critical + when your rejuvenation targets are below 50%, heal for an additional 50%. (tier 9 resto set + glyph of rejuvenation) Glyph of The Grizzly: Your swipe (bear) and lacerate deal 20% additional damage and reduces the cost of rip by 10 energy + your maul can now hit 1 extra target + survival instintcs grants an additional 15% max health (tier 10 feral set + glyph of maul + glyph of survival instincts) Hunter: Glyph of The Ranger: Increases the damage you deal with ranged weapons by 3% + When your serpent sting and wyvern sting deal damage you have a 5% chance to gain 20% attack power for 10 sec (ranged weapon spec talent +t10 set ) Glyph of The Survivor: Increases agility by 15% + increases stamina by 10% ( lightning reflexes talent+ survivalist talent) Glyph of Fury: Increase the damage done by your pet by 15% + your auto shots have a 5% chance to cause you and your pet to deal 15% increased damage for 10 sec (unleashed fury talent + t10 set bonus) I will add more glyphs as i test more classes and have time to keep rolling out possibilities
  20. boptart

talked to noxi about how world bosses NEED to be re visited. They are 1-2 shotting full vip4 players who do not have ridiculous stamina added to their custom weps.
  1. Load more activity