Nehemah

Ban appeal

4 posts in this topic

1. Who banned you ? Bearlybear.

2. What were you doing ? Training with a hunter, showing him how he can shot without make damage, so i cant be dazzed because i had aspect of cheeta and i was not taking damage.

3. Do you believe you should be unbanned ? If yes, why ? Yes, because i was helping a guildmate, showing him what pet is better, how to use their character and pet, and some tricks, not "hacking" this ban makes no sense ._.

4. Your character name: Minigun

5. Account name: Patrickbus

Greetings Nehemah :)

Your explanation in your previous post, saying all the buff you used to gain that speed. I tried it myself to see if it was a mistake and i still did not get close to the speed you had on your hunter.
You were running faster than a ground mount i can tell you. Also the 10% from the pet doesnt stack with others too. Which you'd be running with a 168% at max. Ground mount are 200%.
You didn't have the guru speed buff either to gain the movement speed as a mount.

I am therefore denying your ban appeal.

In the hypothetical case I was using hack, for what? To teach a hunter their rotation, and the use of stings (because their game is in Spanish and do not see the names of the skills) etc? This is ridiculous, because I told you I can prove it and yet you did not want.

Edit: i Have engineering boots that gives 300% speed for 3-4 seconds, not nitro boots, are "boots" not enchants