Sign in to follow this  
Senlord

It's been 4 months...

4 posts in this topic

It's been 4 months since a new player introduction! Has WoW slowed to that point, are a lot of people just not introducing themselves? While you think of your answer to that question, please allow me to introduce myself!

Greetings gamer, I am Senlord! A draenei mage. I always liked the racial heal for this class. I seem to get myself in over my head quite often and use that heal often. I used to like habing a mage quite a bit until things changed in WoW where most players were equal in damage. But not so much equal in avoidance. Seems like the good old Mage got the short end of the clothy types. I'm hoping that I can relive some of my favorite days here on this server when an Arcane mage and mash away at a button and stay alive a while longer.

So, about me? I like running PvE content. Raids, dungeons, etc. I like collecting achievements and completing encounters. I was never a fan of PvP - it never caught on with me, some folks would try to ruin your day. I didn't want to put that shoe on another's foot. I have a lot to learn here about how this server works and some of the cool and unique features that it offers.  It does seem like you have a interested team who are active with the support. I'm looking forward to running some content with ya'll.

-Sen

• Like 1

Welcome to the server Senlord :)

• Like 2

Thank you Opey! Havoc looks like a great group of good people, from the Game Masters to the Developers. I feel very welcome here. I'm looking forward to enjoying many hours playing WoW again. See you around! :D

• Like 1

Welcome!
Enjoy your stay here and if you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask!

Regards,

Lex

• Like 1