Sign in to follow this  
Caisy

i80 realm - Closed beta testing - Signup

19 posts in this topic

Closed beta testing.

i80 realm

As we are getting closer for the 80 realm to get done, we are happy to announced a closed beta for our new realm. We want a few people to help us out testing it and give us constructive feedback. The content should be met with an open mind as stuff is going under changes, since it's beta we still expect to have bugs and unbalanced items/mobs. But we want you to help us playtest and tell us about the experience.

The 80 realm will later on replace our current 255, however none of your characters will be lost as they are being transfered onto the new realm. You will see major changes to gameplay in pve and pvp. Our goal with the 80 realm is to make it easier for us to create balanced content and provide a more fun pvp.
We know you probaly got a lot of question regarding our 80 realm, but those are to be answered when we get close to live.

General information

Each test player will be provided with a beta tester account which will be open from 12th to 26th of april . We therefore expect you to gear up through our new content as a fresh player to give the best experience. Later on during the beta testing we will unlock late game content to test, since you will not have time to reach end game yourself. Beta account will not have vip status to begin with but later on will be unlocked aswell. You are more than welcome to suggest ideas during the beta as a test player.
Your own account will not have access to our 80 during the beta as it will give you an advantage over other players.

What we expect of you.
1. Being active during the time period of the closed beta
2. Give us fair and honest feedback on content and reporting bugs.
3. Not leaking information till the server is live

Signup formular
1. Ingame character name
2. For how long you've played on havoc
3. Your discord name
4. Why do you want to become a beta tester
(not everybody will be picked depends on how many signup)

We are aware of
Classes not being balanced
PvP has not been blanced

Logo3.png.c36a2d5d94b6e3a3f76be98863917f

Best regard Havoc Staff team

• Like 1

1. Arq

2. 2 weeks

3. Arq#1223

4. I want to help the server get to the ideal state where all the players will feel that they are experiencing a fair/balanced gameplay. This is my main motivation, as an addition, you already saw my feedback and know that it can be very constructive, so I believe that it will be valuable to you.

• Like 2

Character name: Cult

Played: Just over 2 weeks actively every day.
Discord: Kygaz#3941

Reason: I want to help you establish an amazing server and hope to bring back players who have recently given up on your 255 server because of the unbalancing mechanics, bugs, etc. So i'm hoping i can be of use to finding bugs on the new realm and help you find/create balancing events we all wish to be better, more balanced, even more fun and enjoyable for all non stop.

Character name: Stewmaker

Been playing here intensely for 3-4 months now.

lowlifeteacherguy#1682

The reason why I should test it, is because I have nothing left to do anymore. All I do is being casual and helping as much as I can on Havoc. I've been finding bugs around, and I do not hessitate to report them. I want the best experience for everyone and as bug-free as possible. My interest in the server is enormous. I like the community, and I want it to grow. By making sure i80 will get a great launch as tested & bug-free as possible, this will contribute a lot to the daily player base. As I commit as much to the server as I do, I'd like to finally have a saying in evolving the future of this server, and being able to test it while giving feedback is the only way I can do so.

Character name : Brava

Been playing on and off since August last year.

Discord name : -Supa#9286

Very good knowledge of wotlk with alot of spare time on my hand,been in few beta testing for other private servers.

Make Havoc Great Again

1.) My ingame character name is Karén
2.) I've been playing for around close to 2 months. Been playing constantly for about a month though.
3.)Karén#1109
4.)The reason I want to become a beta tester is so I can help mainly find out any bugs and test out new features and give big feedback and explain how other non PTW players can progress in the current state of the server. Plus Im usually online for more that 3-6 hours a day now sense I've been laid of work. All though schooling takes up most of my time I still always have time to play on the server. I also greatly enjoy the servers staff team and player base because they enjoy helping others as much as they can when they are available. And hopefully I am one of the testers because I will explain bugs very precisely, along with giving feedback on anything that feedback is needed on. And to being more players I would most likely create most of the classes over again to test out how balanced things are so Feral druids arent insanely more op than mages, Or mages more insanely OP as priests, ect. I plan on writting VERY thorough reviews on any new instances, new questlines, or anything that you guys have in-store for the new server. I know I may not have much play time because I recently got my computer fixed but in the last 2 weeks of playing I've gotten over 3 days of total playtime on my druid and almost 2 days of playtime on my DK. I know this might not be a TON of playtime compared to others but I am ready to stand up to the plate and do whatever it takes to make sure the i80 realm is ready for the rest of the players. In conclusion, I appreciate all the things you Devs and Gm's have been doing to help the server thrive and im forever greatful for the awesome experience I was given as a new player and plan on doing the same for any of the new players joining the community when the realm comes out.

Hopefully you can find enough people to give enough feedback and explain all issues according to how they happen.
I also plan on playing the server everyday for at least 3 hours a day like I have been doing the past 2 weeks of physical game time.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Caisy said:

1. Ingame character name
3. Your discord name

Character name: Nill / Bíll / Thrill ect.

Discordname: Bill#3840

I would like to become a beta tester because the server needs some good and balanced content. I've got nothing else to do on Havoc, pretty much completed everything.
CBA writing an essay, i want to contribute. 

4 hours ago, Caisy said:

1. Ingame character name
3. Your discord name

1. Freddie
2. 7 Months
3. Freddie#6177

4. I want to help improving the server and testing the new content. I have finished the 255 server and there is nothing more to do there. 
I can spend couple hours a day running pve content searching for bugs etc.

Breakinews, or literally any name with Break in it.

I've been playing on havoc since January of 2019.

Break

I'm an active member of Havoc, have reported all bugs i have found and generally just want the server to be the best it can be considering i've played here for a while and invested a lot into the server.

1. Ingame character name  

Hunterpet

10 months
3. Your discord name

Colo#6366

Huge game knowledge, huge realm knowledge, even bigger pvp knowledge (exactly what you need).
Been in PTR testing teams on few big servers so I know what to look for and what the community wants.