stanley

ban ???

12 posts in this topic

i do the same thing, i go watch youtube, but i come back every few mins and check chat window just in case something happened, you didnt do anything over the course of 15 mins i've been staring at you, quit lying and move on.

Greetings. The purpose of your ban appeal is to get unbanned and you won't get unbanned until you improve your attitude towards a staff member. We do understand your dissatisfaction, because it is quite possible for you to just have pressed the start button or runned another program or just settling your spotify music and that might have caused your ban. On the other hand try to put yourself into a staff member's  shoes. I'm pretty sure if you've done this you would never act like this, because the purpose of this thread was to prove your innocence but with your attitude you've proven the opposite thing.A staff member never knows a player's intentions, but on the other hand we've had a lot of players that got banned for it, as a serious player you should've known we do not tolerate such actions. In this case you could've just said "I am sorry, there has been an unwittingly misunderstanding between us, I wasn't really doing anything wrong. I completely understand your arguments. I would greatly appreciate it if you put your decision under consideration."  Sadly you are not going to be unbanned , I'm closing this topic for further replies. 

• Like 2