stanley

ban ???

12 posts in this topic

1. Who banned you ?>>>I dont know 
2. What were you doing ?>>>status > ati AFK 😄 .... 
3. Do you believe you should be unbanned ? If yes, why ?>>> 10 minutes afk away and I have a ban? 
4. Your character name:>>> Kulickas
5. Account name: >>>Stanley

I do not understand how you can behave like one of the few active people . 

Congratulations

if you do not want afk people who are inactive due to VP,delete this benefit and do not forbid honest players 

THX 

right, you say you were afk for 10 mins, i was watching well over that, i messaged geos at 11:16 and was watching you from 11:10, was next to you for 15 more mins and then banned you at 11:35, reason i banned you is because i caught you multiple times doing it.

ok ... you can kick and I have to sign in immediately? This eternal kicking is no longer fun to me 

a lot of players just sit, do nothing and do not notice them.

Here is my two cents on the matter.....

What a lot of people are doing is being AFK while still at the computer and then press W or doing something els, this is what I'm doing(I either do that or inspect peoples gear). I have three screens one with Discord, one with the game and last one with YouTube/Netflix. I am still at the computer. What you were doing is use some kind of program or something that makes your computer press "Spacebar" or any other key to make you not AFK, but I'm not a GM or anything and I dont know the whole story this is just what I think happend.

Have a good vacation, Kulicka!

See you when/if you come back.

-Maxley

• Like 1

like i said i kick after more than 5 mins are passed, if you were chatting with someone you would come back in emediately, even after i kick i give 5 or more mins for the player to show up, did same thing to you, you didnt log in time and got banned for it. About the other players sitting and afk, key difference is that they get <away> next to their name and i dont have to kick them because they are legit afk.

@Lezwing I think that after this experience, I will finish . I'll still think about it

@Dementislegit afk ???lol here is legit afk ??  😄 ... wft 😄     legit /afk + autcast ?????

ok read this screen ....  Raphs contribution

ahoj.jpg

legit afk as in getting <away> after 5 mins, auto cast, combat, command on repeat or anything else is considered anti-afk, i did read it, what am i supposed to do with it?

there are 30 people on the server, of which 20 are full,when the 20 people stop playing because they can not sit in the Mall and afk, you better fry the server

another thing >>> sit and watch the web, watch a movie, and so on.Sometimes I look at the server, even after 1-2 minutes and press any spell is not anti-afk.

and you do not know anything.

And why log in back when you know you're kicking in 10 minutes?Just a jerk asking this (without insulting)

but the answer is clear why they log it for somewhere where they do not want you