Sign in to follow this  
Alex

Upcoming Events!

9 posts in this topic

Greetings, guys!
As the title says, I'm going to make a poll and you guys should vote what kind of event do you prefer!
I'll be making new polls almost every day in order to check what event would you like the most and also host it afterwards!
The first event is about to be hosted tomorrow (13.01.2018).

The exact time is unknown, I'll try to make it when there is high amount of players online (as high as possible for Havoc in the current circumstances).

This is the following type of events I may host tomorrow. It all depends on you, so please bother yourselves to vote:

• Hide'n Seek (1)
  • PvP Event - Please note, shall I host this event, I will set a mandatory set for everyone to participate with! Which means that there will be an estimated gear to be worn. I'm doing this, because not everybody has the opportunity to participate with VIP 3 gear for example. (2)
  • Raid Event (3)
  • Slow Fall Event (4)
  • All Stars Event - Consists of few players in each team. My colleague will be helping me with this one. I'll be sending each player from each team against each other. The catch? You have to kill your enemy, the living one has to fight another opponent until he dies! (5)
  • King Of The Ring Event - The last one to survive wins! (6)

So far you might choose one of these events, the event that has the most votes will be hosted tomorrow. You might vote by either writing the corresponding number of the event, or write the event's  name in the comments below.
    You are allowed to pick only one kind of event per vote!

NOTE: All participants will receive rewards, nevertheless whether they die/fail in the beginning or not. The first three places will have special rewards or the characteristic reward but in higher amounts.

Best Regards,
    Lexxor
  • Like 4

I like them all so i'll let the other's Pick ;) 

• Like 1

All Stars for Sure!

• Like 2

All stars :o:)

• Like 1

AS stated above i don't mind 

• Like 1

On 12/01/2018 at 9:19 PM, Alex said:

Evento Raid (3)

• Like 1

Any chance you can script these on the WoW calendar some how :o like as part of the custom patches? So that we can just see it in game?

3 hours ago, Supafrosty said:

Any chance you can script these on the WoW calendar some how :o like as part of the custom patches? So that we can just see it in game?

Would be a nice idea, I have to check whether the developers have time to script them in-game.

What about Hide'n Seek today ? I think it'd be a good idea since everybody (doesn't mean which lvl)  would be involved in it ? Well , It'll be a little bit more different than the usual Hide'n Seek events , but I think you'll enjoy it a lot. We have corrected some rules about it ^^.

• Like 1