kalitas

teleports in bg

5 posts in this topic

Is this really serious? disabled the teleport but still active in bg can remove the teleport from the guild "Japan" use it and stay up waiting for the bg to end
players like "jaylol" abuse those teleports staying up and do not go down until the end ...

WoWScrnShot_090718_125656.jpg

Guild Warz TP's are disabled even in bgs so I don't know what you're trying here, that screenshot also doesn't show anything other than the spawned Flag from the teleports, which are still located at every other TP place aswell. They might still be there however the tps as I said are disabled and don't work. 
The question here is actually how Nehemah got up there? Also jaylol isn't even part of Godzilla 😂

• Haha 1

I came jumping with aura of crossed and jaylol is behind the teleport, I could climb but too difficult with aura of crossed and mastery in aura the priest has nothing to increase speed so he could not climb there and much less higher than me in all the bg stays up until the end

The priest just used levitate, no one except hackers will beat priests when it comes to exploring with levitate 😂

Old topic.I'm closing it for further replies.

/locked