Sign in to follow this  
Guest Warlala

GM Application

5 posts in this topic

Guest Warlala

1) Age? 

2) What are your In-game character names [Names that players would most know you by]?

Warlala, Laurica, Lalas, Kuckas

3) How long have you currently been with us on HavocWoW and what are your contributions up to this point?

Im on from 29.6.2018   

4) What is your timezone?

UTC+01:00  Belgrad 

5) How many hours do you spend In-game on a day to day basis?

Usualy like Whole day im on except im at the Gym.

6) Have or do you currently play Retail, if so; how long and which expansions?

Did play long long time ago, From start to 4.3.4. But i gifted My acc to Friend. i Didnt have time anymore 2 play.

7) Have you ever been banned In-Game or on the Forums? If so; specify the reason and duration.

No

😎 Have you ever made another application(s) on HavocWoW before? If so; please provide a link to the thread and details.

No

9) Do you have any previous Gamemaster experience and how fluent are you with Trinity Core commands?

Im GM on Blitzlike x1 server Right now, But wish also 2 be on Fun server. Im Fluent Enought

10) Why do you feel that you would be a good addition to the HavocWoW Staff Team and what do you bring to an already thriving Staff Team?

Im on almousr 24/7, Have some Skills in that, and im not some kid that wish 2 try Gm.ing

12) Briefly describe yourself within 350 or less words. (Please include your first name, where you live, your personal interests and your age).

My name is Marko, im from Serbia, but i live in Germay at my girl. I want to play - work on server that can Grow up, and enjoy in play whit ppl or help them out. Im 28 years young. (not old)

12) Anything you would like to add? (optional question)

Nothing much. I can add some screen shot of my GM char, or you join on My server and see me in Game up 2 you.

Scenario Questions [Mandatory]

1. A Player makes a ticket asking you to give him items because he is unable to get them himself, such as original Legendary Weapons, how do you respond?

We are not allowed 2 .additem to any player in game. You shuld worl little Harder 2 get it same as other players did. 

2. You have muted a player for being disrespectful towards the Staff, he then makes a Ticket cussing, insulting and persistently insults you and/or other staff members, what do you do?

As 1st if im not allowed 2 Ban hem (bcs of Rank) usually i Make screen and contact Higher Rank of GM.

3. You find a player hacking on our Server, what do you do to minimize the situation, if you're unable to ban him?

1st i App on hem and Freze, explain hem, and Warn hem 1st time. next time i .tele hem to Prizion-Box (depends what we have) and remove hes Hearthstone, and w8 till Higher Rank Log in.

4. Your friends are asking you to host an Event so they're able to get a new mount or another available reward they currently do not have, how do you proceed? 

When GM there are No friends in Game. noone know you are GM.

5. You first come online and you notice that there are 2 other Staff Members online yet there is still a high number of tickets active but have remained un-answered, what would you do to help but avoid the same situation in the future?

Depends on My rank of GM. I try 2 Finish Tickets if can, Or mb tickets are for Dev. But usualy I try 2 finish them when im online. 
And if im Higher Rank of GM, i would Tell them 2 take time and do some Tikets. But still that is lets say Problem that HIGHER GM stat shuld Explain them.

First of all your application is a mess, should have worked on it a bit more so it looked more serious.

Second, your English isent very good, you need to be fluent in the language so you can explain easier to new players.

Third, you are on a guest account with no posts and which you joined with today. You need to have at least  a few posts to your

forum accounts name.

and last but not least, you are online all day? Maybe, but what are you doing with that time? Helping new players? Helping anyone?

or are you just playing?

- rep from me but thats just me I have no say in the matter. Just wanted my opinion out there.

Your application does not look very well put together, nor does it look like you took time to construct it. I think you should give it another shot and spend a few hours going over an application, constantly fixing the layout and making sure everything looks neat and nice. A few spelling errors is fine IMO, but there's too many to count in your current application.

I am greatful for the comments all you guys gave, but please keep the commenting to the Staff only.

I am just gonna put some things up that I don't like about your application.
- You didn't put any effort into this Application, nor did you even care to create a Forum Account.
- You just joined 2 Weeks ago.
- You are already a GM on another Server
- Your English is, to put it in a friendly way "Not very good"

From me you won't get a recommendation, so a clear -1
I guess the other Staff is thinking the same, but we will see.

Regards
Glitch

After careful consideration under your application, we're sorry to inform you that you have been denied.
Few of the reasons for its denial are:

• No forum account, which means that you have probably not followed the forum content.
  • You are quite new and your play time is almost non-existent.
  • We're not hiring staff members from other servers as we expect our staff members to be dedicated only to Havoc.
  • Your application has honestly awful layout, it's too messy. Even the fact that you have a prepared template which only needs to be filled in doesn't help at all.

The next time you make an application, please make sure to give the readers something pleasant for the eyes. Also, please make sure to check again the requirements before you apply, as obviously you haven't met most of them.

To the players that commented above: Please, whenever posting a reply, DO NOT teach one how to make their own application, this is what the staff should do. You are free to express your opinion whether you like or not this application, but no further explanations and suggestions, the main replies are being given from staff members only.

Best Regards,
    Lex