Sign in to follow this  
Coranoza

Question about Gm Application

4 posts in this topic

Do i need to wait 30 days to make application for gm even if i play in these server for more than 30 days?

We recommend doing it (We recommend you to follow the requirements), since a GameMaster has to know the community well enough on the surface and in depth.
However, it is not forbidden to submit an application if your forum account is newer, but that'll lead to negative impressions towards the readers probably, since there are requirements which are written for a reason.

Furthermore, the application itself (depending on you) isn't as important as the way you present it to us. What do I mean ?
Everyone can fill in a template within 3 minutes, expecting positive results. What we value the most in the application itself is the layout.

Best Regards,

Lex

• Like 2

The readers (that includes also the GMs , devs, admins) will accept it as you've created your forum account just to sumbit an application, because there was an announcement in-game that informed you about the vacant spot. Please try to meet the requirements - even if your application is amazing this will be noticed.

• Like 2

Old thread.I'm closing it for further replies.

/locked