neltharius 12

Broken register

5 posts in this topic

Przechwytywanie.JPG.d904644d15607214c63a946effe22e03.JPG

same ip not changed and all can make acounts with random emails what not even exist 5b256a2511ef0_lol.JPG.736932f5e9bd2d432b141e8e100aabaf.JPG

maked in 2mins before setting this topic. idk guys u need to add smt like bot who is checking all emails or bot who sending mess on email and u need to verify.

all in this topic 

That doesn't mean that the register is broken. That means that the ip you use now isn't banned and you can make like 19742 accounts till the ip isn't banned.

neltharas.. even i can see in forum, that your current IP is a different then when u played before.. sure u can create multiple accounts with this IP.. but when u dont respect Staffs decision, i think they will perm bann this IP too and then you have made a great effort to get strelok banned too -.-
just let it go.. your ban appeal was denied.. common dude..

i didnt changed ip i got same 

and i dont making fun with VPN cuz i got 4 acc on server and not changing ip i maked for fun xD and now 1 of them is banned cuz breed is here 2 months when my 2nd acc was maked 3 months ago and he banned cuz i got 1st banned and he thinks i changed ip thats why i maked this topic to do smt with this smt like verify or other stuff cuz other for example ur acc can banned even when u got this 1yr or less cuz u got banned on 1st 

Bruh we got your ips better don't lie like the other people try to. I got ss of ips of your bro how the ips are same and the ip he gave me is different from that i got on .pinfo. Before you try to make fun of me watch yourself how you lie a staff member.