Sign in to follow this  
Dusan

General How-To Guide for Newcomers

6 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

6cTInyO.png

TOKENS

6cTInyO.png

So you are probably wondering, why do i use these tokens that i get from bosses and trash for? I will try to explain it for you best i can. Although a lot of them are pretty much self described.

• [Apprentice Token] - Used to buy next level gear after you finish your leveling, pretty much starter gear v2. You can exchange these tokens in starting area or mall at Runner Gear <[Havoc-Wow] Armor> NPC.
  • [Level Booster] - Used to level up your character or your alts faster to Level 255. You can exchange these tokens in starting area or mall at Level NPC <Havoc-Wow> NPC.
  • [Vanity Token] - Used to buy Vanity items from game, pets, costumes, mounts, etc.. You can exchange these tokens in Mall at Vanity Items <Havoc-Wow> NPC.
  • [Change My Name Token] - Use it to change your Name. You can exchange these tokens in Mall at Character Customiser <Havoc-Wow> NPC.
  • [Change My Faction Token] - Use it to change your Faction. You can exchange these tokens in Mall at Character Customiser <Havoc-Wow> NPC.
  • [Change My Race Token] - Use it to change your Race. You can exchange these tokens in Mall at Character Customiser <Havoc-Wow> NPC.
  • [Change My Appearance Token] - Use it to change your Appearance. You can exchange these tokens in Mall at Character Customiser <Havoc-Wow> NPC.
  • [Profession Token] - Use it to max your skill in certain profession of your choice. You can exchange these tokens in Mall at Profession Master <Havoc-Wow> NPC.
  • [Transmog Token] - Use it to transmog armor and weapons part and make your character look even better! You can exchange these tokens in Mall at Transmog Vendors <Havoc-Wow> NPC's.
  • [Flare of Havoc] - Use it to exchange them into any other token of your choice. You can exchange these tokens in Mall at Token Exchanger <Havoc-Wow> NPC.
  • [PvP Token] - Use it to buy PvP Gear or upgrade already owned PvP Gear. You can exchange these tokens in Mall at PvP Level 1 <Havoc-Wow> and PvP Gear Upgrader NPC's.
  • [Donation Chips] - Use it to buy VIP Sets or upgrade already owned one. You can exchange these tokens in Mall at VIP Set 1-4 <Havoc-Wow> and VIP Item Upgrader <Havoc-Wow> NPC's.
  • [Event Token] - Use it to buy unique mounts. You can exchange these tokens in Mall at Event Vendor <Havoc-Wow> NPC.
  • [Guild Coin] - Use it to buy various items at your Guild Vendor <Havoc-Wow> NPC.

6cTInyO.png

DAILY EVENTS

6cTInyO.png

In the middle on the MALL you can find three NPC's that are giving quests for daily stairs event. They have some nice rewards you can choose from.

WINTER VEIL STAIR EVENT

• 6 x [Vanity Token]
  • 10 x [Transmog Token]
  • 10 x [Emblem of Frost]
  • 10 x [Emblem of Triumph]
  • 15 x [Guild Coin]
  • 1 x [Refund Token]

PORTAL STAIR EVENT

• 4 x [Vanity Token]
  • 8 x [Transmog Token]
  • 8 x [Emblem of Frost]
  • 8 x [Emblem of Triumph]
  • 8 x [Guild Coin]
  • 1 x [Refund Token]

EXPLORER'S STAIR EVENT

• 6 x [Vanity Token]
  • 10 x [Transmog Token]
  • 10 x [Emblem of Frost]
  • 10 x [Emblem of Triumph]
  • 15 x [Guild Coin]
  • 1 x [Refund Token]

*You can only choose one of the rewards when you complete quest, so choose wisely!

6cTInyO.png

WHY SHOULD YOU VOTE FOR SERVER

6cTInyO.png

Well, you should, because after all, that's like 10 minutes of your time and you can get much more in return. If you don't know how to vote, or how that system works, it is pretty good explained on this page: https://www.havoc-wow.com/vote

Now you ask what benefits do you have? Well for start you can exchange 80VP to 1DP and vise-versa. Second thing you can do is buy [T1-T12 Key Bundle] so you don't need to waste your time farming keys for every single dungeon/raid.

You can see full list of things you can buy with VP and DP on this page: https://www.havoc-wow.com/store

Edited by Dusan (see edit history)
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Good job !

12 hours ago, Chaos said:

Good job !

Thanks, updated second post with new guides.

I really like it. Detailed and easy to understand. Good job!

Nice job Brut , I've referenced it in my guide , I'm actually going to make a guide based of this like explaining how to basically get a starter set of gear fastest way ect. And this will help a ton for people because does a good job explaining what is what.  

• Like 2