Sign in to follow this  
Syl

How to connect to our realms

22 posts in this topic

1. Download World of Warcraft 3.3.5a. --- Windows:  LINK1 | LINK2 MAC: LINK1

2. After it's finished downloading, go to your 

World of Warcraft/Data/EnUS or World of Warcraft/Data/EnGB folder, and search for a file called realmlist.wtf

3. Open it by right-clicking on it, and replace everything that's written in it with 

set realmlist logon.havoc-wow.com

Or replace it with our realmlist.wtf which you can download from HERE.

4a. Download our launcher here: DOWNLOAD HERE

How to use launcher:

+WoW.exe - Required - Last edited 29/11/2017 ( 7.524 KB ~ 7.5 MB) - Make a backup of your current WoW.exe first! After that Copy and paste our version of WoW.exe - DOWNLOAD HERE  |  DOWNLOAD HERE

~ OR ~

4b. Download our custom patches MANUALLY, and place them in your World Of Warcraft/Data folder.

WoW.exe - Required - Last edited 29/11/2017 ( 7.524 KB ~ 7.5 MB) - Make a backup of your current WoW.exe first! After that Copy and paste our version of WoW.exe - DOWNLOAD HERE  |  DOWNLOAD HERE

Patch-8.MPQ - Required - Last edited 07/12/2017 ( 77 KB ) - All Class All Race + 136 new Titles patch - DOWNLOAD HERE

Patch-9.MPQ - Required - Last edited: 06/12/2017 (7 KB) - Barbershop + Battleground tab - DOWNLOAD HERE

Patch-Y.MPQ - Required - Last edited: 03/03/2018 (12 MB) - Lich King Armor + Other Display fixes - DOWNLOAD HERE

Patch-Z.MPQ - Required - Last edited: 27/08/2018( 5.302 KB ~ 5.3 MB ) - Items/Orbs/Spells/Skill + requirements for PvP areas + Custom Items- DOWNLOAD HERE

Patch-X.MPQ - Required - Last edited: 29/11/2017( 488.829 KB ~ 488 MB ) - Mounts/Pets [Cata/MoP/WoD/Legion] + Item icons + Custom currency displays + Visuals + Item displays - DOWNLOAD HERE  |  DONWLOAD HERE

Patch-L.MPQ - Optional - Last edited: 29/11/2017( 604.494 KB ~ 604 MB ) - Items [Cata/MoP/WoD/Legion] - DOWNLOAD HERE  |  DONWLOAD HERE

Patch-I.MPQ - Optional - Last edited: 29/11/2017( 1.214.054 KB ~ 1.2 GB ) - Interface/Items [Cata/MoP/WoD/Legion] - DOWNLOAD HERE  |  DONWLOAD HERE

ADDON for DRUID "C" error(also fixes "?" item problems): https://mega.nz/#!swRlgRQK!ZEjg4OAHbsHvlm2rWLEzZmQKm-7D7ryGITMDMW2i9fU

After which your Data folder should look like:

772c9c2218.png

5. Create an account at: https://havoc-wow.com/register

6. Log in with the credentials you just chose at point 5.

• Like 3

Patch-Z.MPQ has been updated. To download it, please check the download links in the description.

Full list of boosted spells : 

The spell power on these spells was boosted by x500 times.

• Like 1

Added Patch-9 for Barbershop and Battleground("H" button) fix.

425a6ac745.png

• Like 1

Added Patch-8.MPQ - containing All Race All Class & over +130 new titles

Check out the new titles here: https://pastebin.com/raw/XLPAvN1T

Updated Patch-Z.MPQ with:

VIP gear can now be bought either from the Online Store or in-game with the new patch.

Added Preview vendor for the "Your Custom Weapon" Tokens.  - > Read more: https://havoc-wow.com/forum/index.php?/topic/35-introducing-craft-your-custom-weapon

Updated Patch-Z.MPQ with:

Added Vanity Item NPC with custom cost to every item (Vanity Token) 

Made the PvE HALL Sanctuary

i cant connect did everything it says something about check username and password and im typing it in right when i typed in my email it said updating is this right?

1.  Check your realmlist.wtf file if it's correct.

2. You need to type your username(the one you registered with) and the password you used upon registration. 

Check back here, or contact the community on Discord. Everyone there is happy to help!

2 hours ago, Syl said:

1.  Check your realmlist.wtf file if it's correct.

2. You need to type your username(the one you registered with) and the password you used upon registration. 

Check back here, or contact the community on Discord. Everyone there is happy to help!

I'm currently having an issue which says "Your game interface files are corrupt. Please remove your Interface\FrameXML folder". I cannot find this in my interface folder. What should I do

Dont worry i needed to download the wow.exe. my bad

• Like 1