Sign in to follow this  
Syl

Weapons | Armor | Instances re-work

8 posts in this topic

Hello everyone!

We've been busy in the last couple of weeks doing a complete rework on our content: weapons/armor and instances. This means we've completely re-written, and made leveling and gearing easy and understandable.

Without further ado, let me present the progress we've made and what milestones we've completed:

• Added total of 20 Tier sets, which can be acquired through quests
  • Added 20 sets of quests for weapons
  • Added VIP upgrader NPC
  • Tier 3 now will be acquired through Ruins Of Ahn Qiraji
  • World Bosses will be dropping ONLY Transmog, Vanity, Profession tokens

We will reset the current(old) tier stats to their originals in 2 weeks starting from tomorrow. This should give you enough time to re-gear your characters with the new tiers.

Let us know if you have any kind of question in the comments below.

Release date of the new content: 2018/01/29

DOWNLOAD updated Patch-Z.MPQ with Level 1 - 20 Armor | Weapon items : https://mega.nz/#!MwoVFD5S!jBglpMfiv0f-us8pL6XA9MEfd1U1cZgrpELBCVvsa-I

• Thanks 1

*crowd goes wild*

• Haha 1

This new work is borring as hell you need to kil same bos 500 times be4 you can get some gear now and even than you r not full geared lvl 20.

Those bos heads drops r low or you get nothing or you get 1 or 2 and you need over 500.

Bosses that got loot in a chest r always empty the never got bos heads so you need 2 skip them all.

Only some bosses r oke to farm and the only drop low bos heads the 2 instances to farm now r Gruul and ICC only first 2 bosses becouse the next 2 r chest bosses.

After 2 days of farming i fly in a dung pull the whole thing plus bos i havent got any bos heads close to a 100 and you need loads  and keep farming the same bos is so damn borring.

It kinda sucking al the fun out of me playing on this server at the moment hope you guys r working on getting the bos heads farming up like more heads a run or more bosses drop them becouse now it is no fun farming  same bos over and over.

sorry for my crappy english it aint my main but i hope you get my point thx for reading this and hope you guys look in to this

cheers  Doodskop

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

increase drops dungeon and weps armor token too low drop :) can't get all gear mats its so hard. i have high gear. Newbie can survive? haha ty read

by Luni

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lunixis said:

increase drops dungeon and weps armor token too low drop :) can't get all gear mats its so hard. i have high gear. Newbie can survive? haha ty read

by Luni

I dont no were you farm but i got like 1k armour en 1.5 k wep shards i cant use becouse the low drop of bosheads the bosheads r the problem not the shards.

If you need help on them shards /w me in game i can help you with them np.

cheers Doodskop

• Like 1

im new here, its really hard to get better gears, do something about that. Few newcommers allready left

Edited by Gogeta (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Wait to see how hard is to get 21-24 leveling gear.Anyway the server will be more good than the others just need some reworks.

Edited by DarkFear (see edit history)

Just make it more easy like till Lv 10, cos now i cant farm, i die alot

• Like 1