Sorry i'm posting in a reply everytime I try to change text color, size or even just edit the original post I keep getting an error saying i'm blocked.
My age is 22, I was born in the month of October 1996.
2) What are your In-game character names [Names that players would most know you by]?
Crispywar is my main character but all of my alt's start with Crispy(class) so most would know me by just Crispy.
3) How long have you currently been with us on HavocWoW and what are your contributions up to this point?
I've been playing off and on since January 15 as for contributions I try to help everyone that I can being question's or just showing new players around/helping them get started.
4) What is your timezone?
Central Standard Time (CST)
5) How many hours do you spend In-game on a day to day basis?
Around 7-12 hours a day since I don't currently have a Job or attend any type of school.
6) Have or do you currently play Retail, if so; how long and which expansions?
I still have a subscription to retail though I don't play as often as I used too just got bored with BFA However I've been playing since Vanilla.
7) Have you ever been banned In-Game or on the Forums? If so; specify the reason and duration.
No I've never been banned.
8.)Have you ever made another application(s) on HavocWoW before? If so; please provide a link to the thread and details.
No this is my first application.
9) Do you have any previous Gamemaster experience and how fluent are you with Trinity Core commands?
I know some basic commands but unless you count GM RP servers then no I don't have any experience. However I am a quick learner I have learned deving on multiple games, Pretty quickly I might add.
10) Why do you feel that you would be a good addition to the HavocWoW Staff Team and what do you bring to an already thriving Staff Team?
I think I would be a great addition as I take pride in helping others and I would love to return the help that I received from this helpful community, I'm a fast learner, I have a lot of patience, along with a strong passion for the game and making it as great as I can.
11) Briefly describe yourself within 350 or less words. (Please include your first name, where you live, your personal interests and your age).
My name is Casey, I live in the state of kentucky (No i'm not a hillbllly haha) I've recently turned 22 years old my birthday is in October, I have a passion for gaming, love food (all kinds) I consider myself a computer nerd and was raised in a gaming environment my whole life due to a entire family who dedicates their free time to gaming. I love learning different aspects of the game. Would love to learn how to dev and code things for WoW because its one of my all time favorite games. I am hoping once I get accepted I will be able to be taught.
12)Approximately how many hours weekly are you willing to dedicate if you are hired ?
36+ hours as stated above I don't have a Job currently so I will be able to dedicate more hours
13)What qualities do you possess that can be beneficial for our server ?
I am a very fun guy to be around always bringing people up, always helpful and a quick learner. You show a few things to do with being a GM and id be able to take that the extra mile and always strive my best to make sure the job is done right the first time.
14)What would you do if a player is doing something wrong and yet there is no rule against it ?
I would record video/take screenshots of the actions then I would contact someone with higher power showing them said Video or screenshots on how it could affect the server then suggest to make a rule against said action.
15)What would you do if you catch a player being disrespectful towards a staff member ?
If I had the power I would give them a warning and take screenshots of the converstation so there is proof of what had been said. If I had to contact a Higher Up I would send them the screenshots explain what had happened and recommended something to be done.
16)Can you, please briefly outline the contributions you currently make to the Community ?
Current Contributions I vote everyday at least a couple of times, I help everyone out in anyway I can. I also show new people around all the time and help teach them what to do while starting up.
17)If you get accepted, can you please tell us on which position would you like to emphasize on? Is it GM or DEV/CC ? Why ?
Dev/CC because I love learning developing and Content creating. I already have a few ideas as well.
18)Everyone has their own definition of ''teamwork''. What is yours ?
To me teamwork is not just about working together it's about helping each other, unifying to reach a common goal, and our common goal is to make the server as enjoyable as possible.
Scenario Questions [Mandatory]
1. A Player makes a ticket asking you to give him items because he is unable to get them himself, such as original Legendary Weapons, how do you respond?
If he is referring to TMOG legendary weapons Id simply send him towards the item requester and teach him how to use it. If its something as a Highbourne weapon I would teach him how to grind it out just like all other players have to. (Telling him he shouldn't just ask for item, because he would feel much more accomplished if farmed up the items.)
2. You have muted a player for being disrespectful towards the Staff, he then makes a Ticket cussing, insulting and persistently insults you and/or other staff members, what do you do?
I would screenshot the converstation going on and send it to a higher up to review for punishment.
3. You find a player hacking on our Server, what do you do to minimize the situation, if you're unable to ban him?
I freeze him every chance I get making sure he cannot abuse the server and make sure little to no collaterial damage is done to the server. Making the best of what I can do.
4. Your friends are asking you to host an Event so they're able to get a new mount or another available reward they currently do not have, how do you proceed?
Well Id tell them I cannot host an event just for a few people and give such great rewards. On another note i would also ask a higher up about hosting an event and make sure it is planned out not just some random event just to give my friends a reward we want a server wide event not just a few people.
5. You first come online and you notice that there are 2 other Staff Members online yet there is still a high number of tickets active but have remained un-answered, what would you do to help but avoid the same situation in the future?
I come online and begin helping with tickets doing the best I can. However I also check to see if the other GMs are afk and while doing tickets I make sure to please the player weither I can actually help him with his request or not.